Company: ClubLink Corporation ULC.
Business information: ClubLink is Canada’s largest owner and Operator of High-Quality Golf courses and Resort properties. Within our services we offer preferred tee times at your Home Club, family-friendly member events, Clubhouse dining offering upscale fine-dining, casual family-friendly dining or catering, and complimentary family benefits.
Business address: 15675 Dufferin St, King City, ON L7B 1K5
Work Location: The candidates will work at 3 of our Golf Resorts - Rocky Crest Golf Resort (20 Barnwood Drive, MacTier, ON P0C 1H0), The Lake Joseph Club (1072 Elgin House Road Port Carling, ON, P0B 1J0), and Sherwood Inn (1080 Sherwood Road, Port Carling, ON P0B 1J0).
Type of Employment: Full time – Seasonal / 6-month contract
Estimated Start Date: May 1st, 2022
• Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
• Prepare and cook special meals for guests as instructed by chef
• Clean kitchen and work areas
• Organize and manage buffets and banquets
• Prepare dishes for customers with food allergies or intolerances
- Education: Completion of high school is required.
- Experience: A minimum of 3 years of experience as a cook is required. In the event that the candidate does not have 3 years of experience then a post-secondary certificate is required.
-Working Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Standing for extended periods, Physically demanding, Fast-paced environment, Repetitive tasks, Occasionally overtime is required, Attention to detail, Work under pressure
-Personal suitability: Flexibility, Team player, Reliability, Initiative, Client focus, Dependability, Organized
-Language: English is required
Salary: $16.00 - $17.00 hourly, 30-44 Hours per week.
Benefits: Shared accommodation provided at a cost (utilities included). Transportation costs covered if a worker needs to relocate. Transportation provided between work locations. Uniforms are provided. Tips.
Important Information: The position requires flexibility in the schedule. The employee will work a minimum of 30 hours per week, including day, evening, and weekend hours based on business needs. Rotational shifts available between 7:00 AM and 10:00 PM. Most common shift lasts 8 hours.
Apply by mail to: 15675 Dufferin St., King City, ON L7B 1K5
Job type: Full-time