HyLife Ltd. is a progressive Manitoba based company. HyLife and its affiliates have feed and pork operations and genetics and meat sales in various countries around the world. The equipment is based at the HyLife Foods Plant in the vibrant community of Neepawa, Manitoba. We are currently seeking a highly motivated person to fill the Livestock Driver position. This position directly reports to the Logistics Planner who is based out of the Head Office in La Broquerie, Manitoba.
This position will include the following responsibilities and day-to-day functions:
* Timely delivery of hogs between barns across Manitoba and Saskatchewan
* Timely delivery of hogs to the HyLife Foods plant in Neepawa, if required but not limited to
* Collaborate and communicate regularly with Dispatch
* Ensure deliveries are done in a safe and humane fashion
* Meet all the Standard Operating Procedures as outlined by company policy
* Able to do shift work
The successful candidate should possess the following qualifications:
* Class 1 Driver’s license with a clean abstract
* Previous livestock hauling preferred but willing to train the right candidate
* Has excellent communication skills
* Is very organized and self-motivated
* Has the ability to perform tasks with limited supervision
* Works well in a team setting
We offer a comprehensive benefits package and competitive compensation based on experience and knowledge. HyLife has been recognized as a Platinum Member of Canada’s Best-Managed Companies.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply online at www.hylife.com/current-opportunities
Applicants who are not currently eligible to work in Canada will not be considered for this position.
We thank all applicants. However, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Job type: Full-time