Executive Vice-President (for consulting firm)
Posted on February 24, 2018. Region: Brandon, MB
Company: 2460011 Ontario Inc / Mason Hatley Consulting
Business information: We are a consulting company specialized in advising Asian companies how to function in North America.
Business address: 99 Turner Court, Ballinafad, ON, N0B 1H0
Work Location: same as above and outside Canada to different countries
Type of Employment: Full time-Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
• Represent the organization and act on behalf of the organization, in negotiations or other official functions
• To liaise with foreign factories and to build new business
• Authorize and organize the establishment of major departments and associated senior staff positions
• Allocate material, human and financial resources to implement organizational policies and programs
• Establish financialand administrative controls; formulate and approve promotional campaigns; and approve overall human resources planning
• Establish objectives for the organization and formulate or approve policies andprograms
• Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate, through middle managers, the operations and projects of the organization in relation to established objectives
• Work either alone or in conjunction with the board of directors to develop and establish objectives for the company, and to develop or approve policies and programs
• Be able to travel and establish trade links in Asia independently
-Education: A university degree in business administration, commerce, computer science or other discipline related to the service provided is required
-Experience: at least 3 years of experience as a middle manager in financial, sales or communications or other areas of business services are required
- Be familiar with the norms, cultural and business etiquette in Asia is an asset
- Have business experience in Asia is required as this position will deal with factories based in Asia
- Experience with the analysis of business plan and managerial methods analysis and elaboration of business plans is required
- Be willing to travel about once a month outside Canada is required
- Excellent written and oral communication is required
- Language: Business proficiency in Malay, Chinese and English
Salary: $105,000 per year, 37 Hours per week.
Benefits: Extended medical insurance is provided.
-Flexibility in schedule is required. Shifts: 9:00am to 5:00pm from Monday and Tuesday and 9:00am to 4:00pm Wednesday to Friday. Overtime may be required.
-The position requires to travel for business to different countries.
Apply by e-mail to:[email protected]
Apply by mail to:99 Turner Court, Ballinafad, ON, N0B 1H0 (general delivery)
Job type: Full-time