Company: Stonybrook Farms Ltd. / Stonybrook Farms Ltd.
Business information: We operate a large dairy operation with a cash cropping component.
Business address: 316 Hoskin Rd. Cobourg, ON, K9A 4J8
Work Location: same as above.
Type of Employment: Full time - Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
• Co-ordinate and supervise the work of general farm workers and harvesting labourers
• Maintain quality control and production records
• Ensure farm safety and bio-security procedures are followed
• Monitoring animal health
• Maintain work records and logs
• Operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment
• Perform general farm duties
• Milking cows, feeding livestock of all ages
-Education: Completion of high school
-Experience: At least two years of experience or a post-secondary certificate is required.
- Valid driver’s licence is required
Salary: $16.00 to $17.00 hourly, 40-60hours a week during the slow season, more hours can be expected during planting and harvest.
- Flexibility in schedule is required. Shifts: 4:30am-5:00pm, 6:00am-6:30pm, 8:00am-6:30pm
- Overtime is required
- The work location is a rural area
Apply by e-mail to: [email protected]
Apply by mail: 316 Hoskin Rd. Cobourg, ON, K9A 4J8
Job type: Full-time