Flexible within the Province of Manitoba
CONDITITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT:
• Must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
• Must possess a valid driver’s licence, access to a vehicle and the ability to travel within the Province of Manitoba.
MASC is undergoing a digital transformation focusing on the opportunity to provide better client services and future-proof our capabilities to support a strong rural economy with successful farms and businesses.
As a Business Architect reporting to the Enterprise Architect, you will be working closely with business stakeholders to develop an integrated view of the enterprise, using a repeatable approach, cohesive framework, and industry standard techniques. You will have the opportunity to align strategic goals and objectives with decisions regarding products and services; partners and suppliers; organization; capabilities; and key business and IT initiatives. Responsibilities include developing and applying a business architecture strategy, extending the repository of business processes, and collaborating with staff at all levels to deliver successful project and change initiatives.
If you are excited by this opportunity and want to be a part of a team focused on change, please send us your resume including a cover letter telling us how you meet the qualifications.
• Degree in Business, Information Technology, or a related discipline.
• Considerable business and/or IT experience including strategy formulation, business performance/analytics, and program management.
• Experience gathering, analyzing, and recommending improvements to the strategic, core and support processes of the business to support strategic and operational goals.
• Experience using model-based representations that can be adjusted as required to collect, aggregate or disaggregate complex and conflicting information about the business.
• Well developed interpersonal skills.
• Exceptional written communications skills.
• Excellent oral communication skills.
• Experience acting as a liaison to convey information needs of the business to IT or technology data constraints to the business while maintaining a high level of customer trust and confidence.
• Experience translating business ideas into automated solutions.
• Experience preparing and delivering presentations.
• Knowledge of MASC lines of business.
• Knowledge of agriculture.
• Experience delivering changes within an organization through project management.
• Knowledge of Organization Change Management.
• TOGAF methodology experience or certification.
This position has an attractive benefits package and salary range of $71,132 - $93,166 per annum. Interested candidates are requested to send their résumé and cover letter, marked “Confidential”, no later than Friday, May 18, 2018 to:
Manitoba Agricultural Services Corporation
Unit 100 - 1525 First Street S.
Brandon, MB R7A 7A1
E-mail [email protected]
We believe diversity strengthens our ability to provide excellent customer service in a positive work environment. We encourage all to apply. Only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Job type: Full-time