Company: Paliwal Technologies Inc.
Business information: Paliwal Technologies Inc. provides IT consulting services. We specialize in Data Management, Quality Control and Assurance Services.
Business address: 711 Winterton Way Mississauga, ON L5R 3H7
Work Location: 711 Winterton Way Mississauga, ON L5R 3H7 and multiple locations around Toronto, ON
Type of Employment: Full time - Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
• Confer with clients to identify and document requirements
• Design, develop and implement information systems business solutions
• Assess physical and technical security risks to data, software and hardware
• Develop and implement policies and procedures throughout the software development life cycle
• Conduct business and technical studies
• Provide advice on information systems strategy, policy, management and service delivery
• Develop policies, procedures and contingency plans to minimize the effects of security breaches
• Conduct reviews to assess quality assurance practices, software products and information systems
• Configure the SAP/SuccessFactors systems according to new or changing business requirements
• Providing second and third level end user support and guidance;
• Create deliverables including the preparation of requirements documentation for business processes, functional requirements, documentation of reports, interfaces, and enhancements
• Create and executing test scripts, preparing and delivering end user documentation and training
• Perform unit, integration, parallel and acceptance tests
• Assist development team members in design and testing of interfaces, enhancements, reports and data conversions
• Provide in-depth SAP/SuccessFactors product knowledge to help support business and project objectives
• Communicate effectively with business users and internal teams to solution functional requirements, perform system configuration, prepare functional documentation, etc.
• Build and continually develop relationships with stakeholders to increase operational capabilities for Precision to deliver on its business strategy
• Develop and maintain strong relationships with business users and internal team members
• Motivate, communicate, and leverage skills and competencies of individuals within both the internal team and the business unit(s) supported
• Assist the Project Manager with effort and schedule planning.
• Education: A bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer systems engineering, software engineering, business administration or a related discipline or completion of a college program in computer science is usually required.
-Experience as a computer programmer is required
• Experience: with at 3+ combined years of SAP HCM / SuccessFactors support experience
• Experience with at least one full-cycle implementation for SuccessFactors
• Experience using Dell Boomi
• Experience in integration between SuccessFactors and SAP
• Experience with Employee Central a +
• SuccessFactors Associate certification
• Ability to write functional and technical designs, and run SFs workshops
• Strong technical management and support skills, specifically able to work with end users to identify and resolve business issues;
• Strong analytical and customer service skills;
• Excellent communication (written and oral) (English, French is a plus)
• Technical Lead with SAP SF experience (must be able to drive things and good knowledge of the product and has worked in HR environment would be a plus
• Sr. Technical Analyst (certified SAP must be able to configure SF and strong knowledge of the SF product)
• Strong BA/Analysts (certified and must be able to drive discussions with the customer, requirements gathering/JAD sessions, communicate clearly with the customer, etc.)
Salary: $37.50 to $39.50 hourly, 37.5 hours per week.
-Work Schedule: 9AM to 5PM.
- Cellular phone
Apply by e-mail to: [email protected]com
Apply by mail to: 711 Winterton Way Mississauga, ON L5R 3H7
Job type: Full-time