Western Asphalt Products Inc. is a producer of high-quality bituminous materials for use in road construction applications. Western Asphalt conducts business throughout Western Canada, Ontario and the northern United States.
Western Asphalt Products is currently seeking a General Labourer for the 2018 construction season to assist in plant operations. This position will be located at Western Asphalt's Brandon, Manitoba location.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
• General maintenance of equipment as directed
• Intermittent operation of truck scale
• Collection of product samples for testing and retention purposes
• Assist in production of asphalt emulsion
• Loading and unloading of bulk tanker trucks
• Completion of inventory checks
• Industrial experience an asset
• Equipment operating experience an asset
• Ability to identify and complete tasks independently
• Other responsibilities as necessary
Candidates interested in this position should possess general math skills, ability to work independently and within our team. A positive attitude and strong work-ethic are also required. Applicant should also have a valid drivers licence and will be required to provide a drivers abstract.
Applications will be accepted until June 6, 2018. Interested candidates should apply via email with cover letter and resume to: [email protected]
Job type: Full-time