HyLife Ltd is a progressive Manitoba based company. HyLife and its affiliates have feed and pork operations and genetics sales in various countries around the world. We are currently seeking highly-motivated people to fill the position of Miller Assistants. This position is based at the new Feed Mill in Killarney, Manitoba reporting directly to the Miller & Mill Manager.
This position will include the following responsibilities and day-to-day functions:
* Conduct daily ingredient inventory and assist in monthly inventory
* Accurately weight-out medications for production
* Receive incoming ingredients including sampling & testing
* Load feed trucks
* Operate manufacturing equipment, including forklift, as required
* Mill clean-up duties
* Assist mill co-workers and maintenance, as required
* Other duties as assigned
The successful candidate should possess the following qualifications:
*Communicate effectively with supervisors and co-workers
* Adapt to new responsibilities
* Work well under little supervision
* Shift work is a must
* Assets include
Previous knowledge of HACCP system
Computer programs and Agricultural related courses
We offer a comprehensive benefits package and competitive compensation based on experience and knowledge. HyLife has been recognized as a Platinum Member of Canada’s Best-Managed Companies.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply online at www.hylife.com/current-opportunities
Applicants who are not currently eligible to work in Canada will not be considered for this position.
We thank all applicants. However, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Job type: Full-time