HyLife Ltd is a progressive Manitoba based company. HyLife and its affiliates have feed and pork operations and genetics sales in various countries around the world. We are currently seeking a highly motivated person to fill the position of Recruitment Manager. This position will be based in Neepawa, Manitoba and reports directly to the Sr. Manager of Talent Management.
The Recruitment Manager will work closely with HR and departmental hiring managers to ensure that HyLife and HyLife Foods are on the leading edge of attraction, recruitment, and retention strategies. This position will work with the Talent Management team to provide a proactive service to departments regarding the recruitment processes.
This position will include the following responsibilities and day-to-day functions:
* Develop innovative solutions for domestic recruitment of all positions
* Establish staffing strategies with departments
* Identify hot jobs and innovative solutions to build a pipeline of applicants
* Optimize our student recruitment strategy
* Optimize applicant tracking software
* Organize recruitment events
* Manage recruitment and retention metrics
* Assist with interviews
* Manage agreements with recruiting agencies
* Assist with annual staffing budgeting process
* Collaborate with Marketing Manager to brand HyLife
* Train hiring managers on best practices regarding interviewing and selection
The successful candidate should possess the following qualifications:
* 5 Years minimum experience in recruitment
* Human Resources or related College Diploma
* Excellent communication skills
* Understanding of current recruitment trends and strategies
* Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment
* Strategic thinking
We offer a comprehensive benefits package and competitive compensation based on experience and knowledge. HyLife has been recognized as a Platinum Member of Canada’s Best-Managed Companies.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply online at www.hylife.com/current-opportunities
Applicants who are not currently eligible to work in Canada will not be considered for this position.
We thank all applicants. However, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Job type: Full-time