West-Can Human Resource Solutions is currently recruiting for an Administrative Repossession Clerk in Brandon, MB
To manage all aspects of the Corporation’s affairs, including program development, staffing, funding, financial management, community partnerships, communications, facility/venue management, and reporting.
– Day to day communication and reporting to clients about ongoing repossessions
– Track files through the system to ensure updates are being done in a timely manner
– Provide administrative support for bailiffs – review file summaries and advise what’s required to complete file work
– Assist repo staff and problem solve issues – assist locating debtors and/or security
– Be familiar with Consumer Protection Act and know what requirements are in place for seizures
– Follow up with bailiffs and repo admin on workflow and processes or issues.
– Problem solve with manager and/or bailiffs as required – solve equity threshold questions (valuation of security)
– Be familiar with databases and be prepared to do collections as necessary
– Be familiar with Quickbooks and invoicing
– Be prepared to do back up training on Process serving
– Be cross trained in other departments as assigned
– Excel, Word, Microsoft Outlook, Database (we use an industry specific software called Collect!)
– Use of scanner
– Mathematical skills and geographical skills are essential
– Quickbooks preferable
– Strong personality and the ability not to take stuff personally
– Critical thinking skills
– Potential for management
For more information or to apply for this opportunity contact West-Can Human Resource Solutions at [email protected] or (204) 727-0008.
Job type: Full-time