Morris Sales & Service
Morris Sales & Service, a division of Morris Industries, is dedicated to serving the needs of you, our valued customer. Our day to day operations policy is such that our customers are entitled to and shall receive two things: dependable products and the qualified service to assure their maximum performance.
We are seeking individuals for the position of Service Technician to join our team in our Virden, MB service department.
The Service Technician is responsible for servicing, repairing, and setting up new and used farm equipment. This position is also responsible for maintaining records for set-up and warranty and keeping track of operator and workshop manuals. The Service Technician will operate the equipment and hand tools, including a welder.
• Grade XII education or equivalent
• 1 – 2 years of mechanical experience in the agricultural sector is preferred, however, training will also be provided
• Agricultural Mechanics Certificate would be a definite asset
• General knowledge of agricultural equipment and farming practices would be an asset
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Valid driver’s license
Morris Sales & Service provides competitive salaries, along with a group benefits package and company matched pension plan to our employees.
We will be accepting applications for this position until Friday, August 24, 2018. Please reference MIL18-72 in your application.
We thank all applicants who apply, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job type: Full-time