[email protected] Full-time Customer Service Representative (multiple positions)
Posted on August 7, 2018. Region: Brandon, MB
[email protected] Full-time Customer Service Representatives
Location: Anywhere where hard-wire internet is accessible
On behalf of our client, a "global-local" leader in their industry, Kelly Services Inc. is recruiting for multiple direct hire positions across the province.
This is an opportunity to [email protected] and choose your full-time or part-time work schedule.
Customer Service Representatives will interactively communicate with inbound customers.
What our client provides:
• Full-time paid training from the comfort of your home office (virtual classroom)
• Start-up kit and computer equipment provided
• Comprehensive Health and Dental Plan, paid breaks, guaranteed hourly rate
• Self-scheduling model with extra hours available
• Shifts available Monday to Sunday from 7 a.m. to midnight (Eastern Time)
• Ongoing comprehensive team support
What do you have to provide:
• Provide a quiet, secure, confidential and paperless office
• Ability to work a minimum 4 hour shift to a maximum 8 hour shift
• Proficient at ZOOM video conferencing
• Must provide secure communication lines (High speed, hard-wired internet and landline)
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Experience in customer service
• Clear criminal record check
Who should apply?
• Individuals that love communicating and assisting customers
• Individuals that are proficient with computer and keyboarding skills
• Individuals that are bilingual (English/French) are an asset
• Individuals that are tech savvy
• Individuals that are committed to work from home
• Individuals that are able to work independently with little to no supervision
Your resumé will be forwarded in confidence to a Kelly consultant and we will not share your personal information with our clients without your prior permission.
Not the right opportunity for you? You can create a profile on our Kelly Career Network to be considered for other positions.
About Us Kelly Services believes in relationships, not transactions. That is why we are committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. We fill positions from entry level to management, on a temporary or permanent basis. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact centre or business administration, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Kelly Services (Canada) Ltd., is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
Job type: Full-time