As Canada’s largest manufacturer of steel building systems, BEHLEN values our people and our community as much as our clients value our work. Behlen Industries LP manufactures pre-engineered steel buildings used in recreational, commercial, and industrial markets. Behlen is a proud member of WGI Westman Group Inc. – A dynamic, entrepreneurial group dedicated to the growth of their employees, customers and the communities in which they operate.
Progress creates a career opportunities in Brandon, Manitoba.
ACCOUNTS PAYABLE ADMINISTRATOR
Our Accounts Payable Administrator is responsible for reviewing all invoices and expenses, ensuring completeness/accuracy and timely payment. This includes matching, batching and coding of invoices and expenses; ensuring all expenses are recorded in the correct period; as well as completing necessary journal entries and account reconciliations.
This role requires:
• One to Three years progressive accounting experience.
• Completion of a Business Administration Diploma with an Accounting Major.
o A combinations of both experience and relevant courses will also be considered.
• Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles, requirements and practices
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs is a requirement.
• Attention to detail, strong analytical skills, time and priority management are necessary for success.
• Ability to work in fast-paced, deadline driven environment; adapt to change and work under pressure.
• Must have good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Experience in a mid to large sized office and / or manufacturing environment is an asset.
Behlen Industries LP provides a competitive total rewards package including professional growth, career development and continuous learning. Applicants with high standards for performance are encouraged to apply by email to [email protected] by Friday, August 24, 2018. Please provide résumé and cover letter, stating salary expectations.
We thank all applicants for their interest.
Behlen Industries LP, is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job type: Full-time