For more than 60 years, we have provided our customers the highest quality of equipment and customer service available, and intend to continue doing so as we expand our company.
We believe smart, innovative individuals are the key to running a successful business, and are always looking for people to add to our team. The agricultural business is undergoing a dramatic transformation, creating great opportunities for growth.
Over the last five years, we have incorporated different company cultures to triple the size of our workforce, and believe we still have much more room for growth as the agricultural business continues to advance.
We are looking for the an experience Agricultural Equipment Technician in our Neepawa branch. In this role, you will perform basic/complex diagnostics, service repairs and maintenance work on customer and/or dealer-owned agricultural equipment/outdoor power equipment.
- Proven knowledge of methods, materials, tools and techniques used in the repair of agricultural equipment.
- Outstanding knowledge of mechanical, electrical and hydraulic systems.
- Ability to use computer to support diagnostics
- Excellent problem solving ability
* High school completion or equivalent GED
* Level 1 - Journey-person certification or Heavy Duty Mechanic
* Completion of John Deere certification or willingness to undertake
* Driver’s license and clear abstract
Job type: Full-time