Flexible within Manitoba
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT:
• Must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
• Must possess a valid driver’s licence, access to a vehicle and the ability to travel within the Province of Manitoba.
Under the general direction of the Vice President, Client Service, the incumbent is responsible to provide overall program management and staff management in a region. The incumbent is required to manage insurance offices in their region so that goals, objectives and standards of the Corporation are achieved and maintained. The incumbent must ensure that there is efficient and effective utilization of resources to provide a high level of program management and client service to producers.
• Post-secondary education in business or agriculture and several years’ related management experience. An equivalent combination of related education and experience will be considered.
• Leaderships skills with experience managing staff and motivating for outcomes.
• Experience interpreting and applying contracts, regulations, policies and procedures.
• Demonstrated analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills with experience developing and working through complex plans and situations.
• Experience developing, implementing and monitoring sales strategies.
• Experience providing customer service and resolving customer issues.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with experience building relationships with staff at all levels of the Corporation.
• Strong organizational and prioritization skills with experience managing multiple projects and adapting to changing work demands.
• Excellent oral communication skills.
• Excellent written communication skills.
• Broad knowledge of farming practices and Manitoba’s agricultural sector.
• Knowledge of and the ability to apply the principles of marketing.
• Knowledge of insurance programs, Contract of Insurance and the Manitoba Agricultural Services Corporation Act is an asset.
• Demonstrated proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite of products.
This position has an attractive benefits package and salary range of $75,331 - $92,674 per annum (under review). Interested candidates are requested to send their résumé and cover letter, marked “Confidential”, no later than Friday, September 21, 2018 to:
Manitoba Agricultural Services Corporation
Unit 100 - 1525 First Street S.
Brandon, MB R7A 7A1
E-mail [email protected]
We believe diversity strengthens our ability to provide excellent customer service in a positive work environment. We encourage all to apply. Only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Job type: Full-time