At Elmer's we’ve been equipping farmers with innovative solutions for 40 years. Owning and operating our own farm we understand what farmers need and want out of our products and our company. We strive to provide our customers with products that will effectively handle even the toughest environments. Harvest after harvest, our mission is to produce world-class farm equipment for the needs of the progressive farmer.
We're excited about the innovation required to aid in the production of the crops farmers grow to feed the world, and we currently have an open opportunity for you as a Senior Accountant.
Your success in this position will be defined by your technical accounting ability, drive for process improvement, and your willingness to lead by example in a collaborate environment.
We’re Looking For:
- Someone who is energized by growth, change, and the opportunity to impact big picture results
- CPA designation
- Exceptional intuition, decisiveness, and drive
- A minimum of 5 years experience in a senior accountant / controller role
In This Role You Will:
- Monitor and report on cost of labour/labour efficiency
- Monitor and report on operational efficiency
- Prepare, analyze and report weekly, monthly, quarterly gross margin analysis by brand by customer type
- Execute collateral reporting
- Manage audit and tax schedules
Our facility is conveniently situated near Altona, MB - 36km east of Winkler, and only 100km south of Winnipeg. Altona is an attractive, caring and progressive community with abundant cultural, recreational and educational opportunities for all ages. With amenities and opportunities that rival much larger municipalities, there’s no better place to be.
For more information and to apply, please visit the careers section of our website, or submit your resume in confidence to [email protected].
Job type: Full-time