[email protected] Full-time Customer Service Representative (multiple positions)
Posted on September 17, 2018. Region: Brandon, MB
On behalf of our client, a global leader in [email protected] opportunities, Kelly Services is recruiting for inbound technical support call representatives for residential customers.
This entry level position will handle customer issues including login, passwords, usernames, set up and secure customer home network connections using call flow guides and multiple diagnostic tools including discussing upgrades and new services or packages.
Must be available for full-time 4 to 6 weeks of paid training and available for full-time shifts between the hours of 7 am to midnight EST.
This position requires a landline for inbound calls and hard-wire ethernet cable (wire run).
What our client provides:
• In-depth classroom and on the job training from the comfort of your home office (Zoom video)
• Start-up kit and computer equipment provided
• Comprehensive Health and Dental Plan, paid breaks, guaranteed hourly rate
• Weekly 40 hour scheduling model with extra hours available
• Full-time shifts available Monday to Sunday that will balance your work-home life
What do you have to provide:
• Provide a quiet, secure, confidential and paperless office
• Ability to work an 8 hour shift or two 4 hour shifts between 7 a.m. – midnight EST
• Must be willing to secure communication lines (High speed, hard-wired internet and landline)
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Experience in customer service
Who should apply?
• Individuals that are able to clear a criminal record check (no cost to candidate)
• Individuals that are proficient with computer and keyboarding shortcut skills
• Individuals that are bilingual (English/French) are paid at a higher rate
• Individuals that are committed to work from home
• Individuals that are able to work independently with little to no supervision
To Apply: Email your resume to [email protected]
About Us Kelly Services believes in relationships, not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. We fill positions from entry level to management, on a temporary or permanent basis. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact centre or business administration, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Kelly Services (Canada) Ltd., is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.