Phil’s Transport, located in MacGregor Manitoba, is a flat-deck hauling company proud of its roots in rural Manitoba. With eyes on expansion and growth, Phil’s Transport is ready to welcome a Logistics Operations Manager to their team - a brand new role to the company.
Reporting to the Owner / GM, the Logistics Operations Manager will be key in helping Phil’s Transport achieve their goals through identifying and solidifying new clients, developing relationships and overseeing logistics. This role we be a great role for the opportunity oriented logistics professional who wants to have a direct impact on an organization’s growth and success.
As the Logistics Operations Manager are responsible for:
- Being a point of contact for customers, providing timely and effective service.
- Expand business opportunities through prospecting and calling. Work with customers, clients and vendors to ensure proper communication and processes and timely delivery.
- Developing contracts, negotiating freight rates and maintaining service levels.
- Managing logistics operations, budgets and transportation costs.
- Planning efficiencies of routes, shipments and load scheduling for multi-drop deliveries.
As the successful candidate you:
- Have experience in logistics within trucking and transportation, specifically with flat deck.
- Have a proven track record building relationships and identifying opportunities and contributing to new growth and new business.
- Are experienced in negotiating freight rates, pricing and logistics contracts.
- Are relationship oriented, you enjoy working with customers and building strong connections.
What does Phil’s Transport have to offer?
- A new role to grow, develop and put your stamp on.
- Flexibility of schedule.
- A friendly and team oriented culture.
- An opportunity to directly impact the growth and expansion of the company.
Meet Phil’s Transport
A family owned and operated transportation company, Phil’s Transport has been in the freight delivery business for over 20 years.
Their flat deck trucks transport freight, heavy duty equipment and other materials across Canada and the United States.
To submit your candidacy:
Please email your resume in confidence to Billy Stewart at [email protected].
For more information about this position, contact Billy at 204.938.4048.
Job type: Full-time