We are looking to add an exceptional person to our staff in MacGregor Manitoba that combines an agronomic background with strong interpersonal skills. The applicant will get to interact on a first-hand basis with both growers and industry representatives and assist Management with all aspects of the operation, including sales and support if crop inputs, including seed ,fertilizer, and crop protection products, while providing exceptional service to a growing customer base. Our success
depends on the quality of our people. We offer very competitive compensation / benefit packages, and a healthy work environment that fosters professional growth.
Key areas of Duties:
- Be the primary liaison between the customer and Shur-Gro.
- Develop strong business relationships with our farm customers
based on sound agronomy and customer service.
- Consult with growers on all aspects of crop production, including
crop rotations, crop protection use, seed variety selections, and
- Evaluate and implement fertility and integrated pest management
programs with the grower.
- Conduct field diagnosis of crop health issues including weeds,
insects, diseases and nutrient deficiencies
- Give recommendations on the proper use of crop input products to
address agronomic concerns of farm customers.
- Consistently develop knowledge of new products in crop protection,
fertilizer, and seed technologies.
If you share our passion for crop production and customer focus ,please consider this opportunity. Shur-Gro has an industry reputation for operating with integrity, an unprecedented record of staff retention, and a winning-team philosophy. A great career awaits the right person.
All inquiries are to be kept strictly confidential; please forward your resume to the following:
Please apply by resume by 19 Oct 2018.
123 s railway St.
Email [email protected]
Job type: Full-time