As Canada’s largest manufacturer of steel building systems, BEHLEN values our people and our community as much as our clients value our work. Behlen Industries LP designs and manufactures steel buildings used in recreational, commercial, and industrial markets. Behlen is a proud member of WGI Westman Group Inc. – A dynamic, entrepreneurial group dedicated to the growth of their employees, customers and the communities in which they operate.
Progress creates a career opportunity in Brandon, Manitoba.
The Production Welder is responsible for operating and maintaining welding machines and associated tools. This position fabricates, assembles and welds structural steel building parts in accordance with blueprints, drawings, and written or verbal instructions.
This role requires:
• Must pass an internal welding test.
• Must be willing to work 8 hour shifts on a two week shift rotation.
• Completion of a Grade 12 Diploma or equivalent accreditation.
o Completion of a related technical diploma a strong asset.
o Successful completion of CWB certification or equivalent is also an asset.
• One to Two years welding experience; MIG welding experience an asset
• Attention to detail, time and priority management are a requirement.
• Experience in a manufacturing environment is an asset
Behlen Industries LP provides a competitive total rewards package including professional growth, career development and continuous learning. Applicants with high standards for performance are encouraged to provide resume and cover letter to [email protected] by Friday, October 26, 2018.
Job type: Full-time