HyLife Ltd. is a progressive Manitoba based company. HyLife and its affiliates have feed and pork operations and genetics and meat sales in various countries around the world. This position is based out of the Fleet Maintenance Shop in the vibrant community of Killarney, Manitoba. We are currently seeking a highly motivated person to fill the position of Administrative Assistant. This position reports directly to the Fleet Maintenance Manager.
The Administrative Assistant in Fleet Maintenance is responsible for ensuring that work order entries are being completed in a timely fashion for all work being completed on the rolling stock equipment within the HyLife umbrella.
This position will include the following responsibilities and day-to-day functions:
- Process work orders from start to finish as directed using current software
- Participate in creating, issuing, tracking, and processing purchase orders for outside vendors
- Posting and Closing out Work Orders
- Process purchase orders for parts linked to a Work Order
- Work in conjunction with other team members to ensure the maintenance needs of the fleet department are being met
- Other duties as assigned
The successful candidate should possess the following qualifications:
- Minimum of Grade 12 education
- Elevated level of Keyboarding speed and accuracy of data entry
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, Excel, Word and Access
- Knowledge of Great Plains would be an asset
- Mechanical knowledge/ understanding would be an asset
- Ability to adapt to continuous change in a fast-paced environment
We offer a comprehensive benefits package and competitive compensation based on experience and knowledge. HyLife has been recognized as a Platinum Member of Canada’s Best-Managed Companies.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply online at www.hylife.com/current-opportunities
Applicants who are not currently eligible to work in Canada will not be considered for this position.
We thank all applicants. However, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Job type: Full-time