For more than 60 years, we have provided our customers the highest quality of equipment and customer service available and intend to continue doing so as we expand our company.
Our Oak Bluff branch is looking for an experience Service Technician to perform basic to complex diagnostics, service repairs and maintenance work on outdoor power equipment including lawn and grounds care equipment, compact tractors, and recreational products. Other duties will include:
• Perform basic to complex electronic and computer diagnostics and determines what adjustments and repairs are needed.
• Prepare estimate quotes for customer.
• Performs all service and repairs as required.
• Participates in all job-related training and development.
• Prepares all reports and forms required in conjunction with work assignments
• Maintains current product knowledge of, turf equipment and competitive products.
• Maintains condition of tools and equipment
• Set up and pre-delivery inspection of new equipment
• Perform basic repairs in an “on-site” environment (Service Call)
• Maintain a safe work environment following the guidelines of workplace health and safety and Enns Brothers
• Must have a minimum of two + years’ experience working in a service technician role
• Proven knowledge of methods, materials, tools and techniques used in the repair of equipment.
• Knowledge of small engines and other mechanical, electrical and fluid systems
• Previous experience with IntelliDealer or similar dealer management system is an asset
• Good attention to detail
• Excellent skills in equipment used for diagnostic purposes.
• Good customer service and interpersonal skills
• High school completion or equivalent GED
• Graduation from a recognized post-secondary education such as Power Equipment / Motosport Technician class
For more information about this role and other opportunities or to apply, please go to our career web site at www.ennsbrothers.com