West-Can Human Resource Solutions is currently recruiting for an Outside Sales position for a local company in Brandon, MB.
This company has been in business, serving Manitoba and Saskatchewan for over 40 years. We are seeking a highly-motivated individual for their Brandon location who has excellent communication skills, strong attention to detail and is an experienced relationship builder.
This position offers an above average base salary compensation, along with a commission structure, vehicle, phone and benefit package.
• Locate and Communicate with potential customers using various methods such as calling, face to face meetings, and indirect methods such as networking
• Identify leads, manage business prospects and acquire new business
• Meet and exceed established sales gross profits
• Create effective long-term relationships with key influencers and decision makers
• Create written proposals both self-initiated, and in response to customer requests
• Organize and conduct group presentations at management levels of larger cliental
• Using an advice giving method, build account plans, based on customer business objectives and future business plans
• Develop long-term sales strategies with a focus on customer needs and growth in gross profit margin.
• Maintain a high degree of product knowledge including changing and evolving technology across the whole range of our products and services offered
• Develop and document a personal territorial, account and/or sales call plan
• Work independently to meet wide-ranging job objectives
• 5+ yrs. experience in a structured Outside Sales Representative position.
• Strong interpersonal, negotiation, communication and relationship building skills
• Computer skills an asset- including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point
• Must be able to meet deadlines within a fast paced work environment and works effectively within time constraints
• Efficiently manage the assigned territory and accounts, with a strong ability to work independently
• Must have the ability to lift 80+ lbs
• High school diploma minimum
• University or College degree in Business Administration and/or Marketing or equivalent education and experience preferred as well as Sales training similar to Dale Carnegie, considered an asset
• Daily travel required within the territory or region (max half an hour from Brandon), along with periodical travel for team meetings within our store’s network.
For more information or to apply for this opportunity contact [email protected]
Job type: Full-time