CLIENT SERVICE CLERK
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT:
• Must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
• Must possess a valid driver’s licence, access to a vehicle and the ability to travel within the Province of Manitoba.
This position is responsible for clerical and administrative support for MASC programs and providing a high level of customer service to clients. This includes answering enquiries on programs and procedures, completing forms, data entry, word processing, accepting payments, and maintaining confidential files and records (computerized and manual).
• Experience performing clerical/administrative support duties including reception related duties, typing/processing correspondence, data entry, receiving payments and preparing bank deposits, tracking and distribution of documents and file maintenance;
• Excellent oral communication;
• Excellent written communication;
• Effective interpersonal skills;
• Experience providing superior customer service;
• Experience interpreting and explaining programs, policies, procedures and regulations;
• Analytical and problem-solving skills;
• Excellent multi-tasking, organizational and time management skills to prioritize work and meet deadlines under pressure;
• Ability to maintain accuracy and pay attention to detail;
• Ability to maintain confidentiality;
• Experience using MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook);
• Knowledge of agriculture is an asset.
*Note: Frequent travel to Shoal Lake will be required.
CLASSIFICATION: Clerk 3
SALARY: $41,212 to $47,283 per annum
CLOSING DATE: Friday, December 14, 2018
COMPETITION #: 2018-20
APPLY IN WRITING TO: Human Resources
Manitoba Agricultural Services Corporation
Unit 100 - 1525 First Street S.
Brandon, MB R7A 7A1
Fax: (204) 726-6177
E-mail: [email protected]
We believe diversity strengthens our ability to provide excellent customer service in a positive work environment. We encourage all to apply. Only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Job type: Full-time