Employers’ names: Cherry and John W.
Employers’ Address: Tweedsdale St. Kitchener ON
Location of work: Same as above
Type of Employment: Full time – Permanent
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
• Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home
• Prepare child for rest periods
• Take child to and from school and to appointments
• Drop childat the bus stop and pick her up
• Discipline child according to the methods requested by the parents
• Keep records of daily activities and health information regarding child
• Instruct child in personal hygiene and social development
• Organize, activities such as games and outings for child
• Prepare and serve nutritious meals
• Supervise and care for child
• Tend to emotional well-being of child
• Help child with homework
• Shop for food and household supplies
• Wash, iron and press clothing and household linens
• Travel with family on trips and assist with child supervision and housekeeping duties
• Assume full responsibility for household in absence of parents
• Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties
• Care for pet
Child's ages: 12-year old child
Work Setting: Private Home – Employers’ Home
- Education: Completion of high school
- Experience: At least a year of full-time experience as a caregiver is required
Salary: $14.00 to $16.00Hourly, 40Hours per week.
Meals and transportation provided. 2 sick days per year.
-The child caregiver will be responsible for the care of a 12 year-old child. Work schedule will be from 7:00 AM to 4:00 PM, Monday to Friday. Both parents work full time and need urgent help.
-Optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis. Note: This is NOT a condition of employment
Apply by e-mail to: [email protected]
Job type: Full-time