Company: Downtown Foot Clinic / EC Orthopedics Ltd
Company Information: Downtown Foot Clinic is a professional foot clinic equipped with licensed Chiropodists and foot specialists, we use the latest technology in treating your podiatric concerns and specialize in the use of orthotics, orthopedic footwear, compression stockings, and laser therapy.
Business Address: 123 Queen St W Unit C34, Toronto, ON, M5H3M9
Work Location: same as above
Type of Employment: Full time - Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
• Assist in activities for the rehabilitation of patients as directed by health care professionals
• Instruct patients and their families and other health care professionals with respect to treatment matters.
• Assist the professional to implement patient´s movement therapy
• Operate and maintain sterilization equipment and instrumentation for re-use according to standardized safety practices
• Assist Professional with patient health education
• Connect treatment machines to patients, as directed by professional
• Assist professional with physical examinations
• Assist in Implement treatment plans
• Clean and maintain equipment
• Schedule and confirm appointments
• Prepare and maintain equipment and supplies
Education and Experience:
Completion of secondary school and several months of on-the-job training or a college chiropody/podiatry technologist program.
Salary: $18.00 to $19.00 hourly, 35 hours per week
• This is a full time position
• Work Schedule: Monday to Friday 10:00 am to 6:00 pm. Flexibility in schedule, over time and work on weekends may be required.
• 1 hour of unpaid lunch every work day
• Commission Bonus
Apply by e-mail to: [email protected]
Apply by mail to: 123 Queen St W Unit C34, P.O Box 12 Toronto, ON, M5H3M9
Job type: Full-time