South East Construction LP is a union-based, multi-trade, industrial construction and maintenance company scalable to any project size and scope. It is a part of the SECON Group of Companies. South East Construction LP takes great pride in providing a safe and rewarding work environment for our employees.
Reporting to the Site Superintendent, you will be responsible for the overall management of company and client inventory systems.
This full-time position will be based on a rotation of 8 days on, 6 days off, 10 hours/day.
This position will be located at the Jansen, SK Mine Site (10 minutes South of Leroy, SK). Camp accommodations are available and include a private washroom w/ shower. Therefore, no LOA is provided. Preference will be made to Saskatchewan residents.
• Manages company & client inventory systems, tracking spares and ensure proper preservation plans are in place to maintain critical spares.
• Manages tool inventory system for the company and client; ensuring proper issuance and return of tools and maintenance of such tools.
• Utilizes company & client systems and policies, and working under minimal supervision, receiving goods, kitting of work orders / tickets, preparation of documents, physical inventories and maintenance of records including warranty tracking and follow-up where required.
• Audit waste management systems and areas on site to ensure compliance with site policies.
• Uses company & client logistics systems and processes.
• Responsible for maintaining a facility maintenance equipment and tool crib operations.
• Knowledgeable of the logistics terminology, measures, concepts and principles.
• Exposed to processes that increase recognition regarding the impact that transportation/logistics has on various project objectives.
• Assists in the preparation of logistics documents and maintenance of records.
• Assists in the preparation of Requests for Quotations for logistics and freight forwarding services.
• Assists in the tabulation and evaluation of transportation/logistics bids and planning for requirements for site access and safely loading and unloading
• Assists in the maintenance of transportation/logistics documents.
• Perform additional duties, responsibilities, and special projects as may be directed from Management.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Strong computer skills with proficiency working with MS Office, including Word, Outlook and Excel.
• Must be a self-motivator and work without close supervision.
• Ability to prioritize jobs and work under tight time restraints and adapt to change in the workplace.
• Must have excellent communication skills to deal effectively with both technical and non-technical customer requests.
• Class 5 Driver’s License required.
• Preference to those who have SCOT Training, WHMIS.
• Preference to those with SAP training or SAP Fiori module.
With this opportunity, a competitive Total Compensation Package, including fair and equitable wages and a comprehensive group benefit plan will be offered. The group benefit plan is available after the three month probationary period.
Job type: Full-time