Posted on August 22, 2019. Region: Regina, SK
Customer Service Representative Career Opportunity!
Ashley HomeStore is currently looking for a Customer Service Representative (Part Time) who will assist in the administrative component of our guests in store and after sales experience for our store in Regina located at 2835 Quance Street.
Ashley is committed to investing in our team members; we offer:
• Market competitive wages;
• Comprehensive benefits plan, an educational assistance program and excellent employee discounts;
• Employer Sponsored Retirement Savings Plan;
• Career growth and continuous development;
• Respectful and family-oriented working environment with strong company values.
As a Customer Service Representative you will:
• Ensure excellent customer service by responding to customer needs consistent with company standards, culture and business practices.
• Ensures efficiency and accuracy in relation to: ◦guest orders
◦ guest inquiries ( in person/on phone)
◦ cash and financial management
• Always keeps the customers’ best interest in mind.
As a successful candidate you will have the following:
• High school diploma
• 1 year of experience in a customer service or hospitality environment
• Demonstrated working knowledge of MS Office products.
• Able to work retail hours (days/evenings and weekends required)
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Able to handle difficult situations diplomatically and professionally
Plan Your Future With Us!
Ashley HomeStore welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Job type: Part-time