Haztran provides safe and on-time delivery of Anhydrous Ammonia (NH3), dry fertilizer, bulk grain and bulk oilseed. Our experienced drivers and support staff are fully trained in the safe handling and delivery of hazardous commodities and receive follow-up training on a regular basis.
We are currently looking for Class 1 drivers for the fall season anhydrous ammonia (NH3) delivery. Seasonal opportunities available with potential of full time permanent employment.
• Based out of your location
• 24/7 Operation
• Paid training provided
• Require valid Cl 1A license
• Super B experience an asset
• Experience hauling NH3, liquids, propane an asset
• Night shift availability and flexibility considered an asset
• Paid accommodations provided for shift work
Job type: Seasonal