Company: 183340 Ontario Ltd. / Longlac Freshmart.
Business information: We are a grocery retail with a bakery on site.
Business address: 103 Hamel Street, Longlac, ON P0T 2A0
Work Location: Same as above
Type of Employment: Full time - Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
• Prepare dough for pies, bread, rolls and sweet goods, cookies and cakes and icings and frostings according to recipes or special customer orders
• Frost and decorate cakes and baked goods
• Ensure that the quality of products meets established standards
• Operate machinery
• Bake mixed dough and batters
• Prepare special orders including some fast food meals, meat/cheese trays and sandwiches
• Inspect kitchen and food service areas
• Requisition or order materials, equipment and supplies
• Supervise baking personnel and kitchen staff
• Train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food
• Organize and maintain inventory
• Fill out bakery/deli displays
-Education: Completion of high school is required
-Experience: A minimum of 3 years of experience is required. If the candidate does not have at least 3 years of experience as baker then a post-secondary certificate is required
Work conditions: Repetitive tasks
• Client focus
Salary: $15.00 to $16.00 hourly – 40 hours per week
Benefits: We provide uniforms. Transportation costs covered by the employer if the worker needs to relocate.
Important Information: This position requires working 40 hours per week, 8 hours per day, with 1 hour of lunch plus a 15 minute break. Flexibility on schedule is required. Shifts from Monday to Friday and some weekends. The shifts may vary according to the business needs and overtime may be required.
Apply by e-mail to: [email protected]
Apply by mail to: PO Box 46 Longlac, ON P0T 2A0
Job type: Full-time