JOB TITLE: Project Coordinator
LOCATION: Mississauga, ON
Westburne is much more than electrical products. We are Canada’s market leader in energy solutions, renewables, lighting, wire & cable, automation and connected network solutions. We have access to the best partners in the industry and we go above and beyond to help our customers and partners grow.
To learn more about Westburne, please visit us at LifeHere.westburne.ca and westburne.ca
What You Will Do With Us
As the Project Coordinator based in Mississauga, you will work collaboratively with the Project Manager in organizing our ongoing projects. This task involves monitoring project plans, schedules, budgets, and expenditures, organizing and participating in stakeholder meetings, and ensuring that project deadlines are met in a timely manner and closing out projects. Reporting to the Project Manager, you will work within tight deadlines, be competent in using Microsoft Office applications such as Word & Excel, AS400 and have exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills.
How You Will Thrive With Us
• You will maintain and monitor project plans, project schedules, budgets and expenditures.
• You will organize, attend and participate in stakeholder meetings.
• You will document and follow up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
• You will ensure project deadlines are met.
• You will determine project changes.
• You will provide administrative support and undertake project tasks as required.
• You will ensure projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
• You will assess project risks/issues and provide solutions where applicable.
• You will ensure stakeholder views are managed towards the best solution.
• You will create a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective.
• You will expedite and conduct follow up on orders and reconcile final billings with customer purchase orders
• You will coordinate and interface between our vendors, sales team, management and our customers
• You will be a Brand Ambassador, by building brand recognition while supporting sales initiatives and enhancing customer experiences. You will consistently ensure that our corporate image is reflected.
Who Are You
• You have a minimum of two (2) years of related project coordination experience
• You have PMP designation or working knowledge of PMP/PMI and on track for PMP certification within one (1) year
• You are organized with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• You are able to maintain positive business relationships with suppliers and customers and resolve concerns that may occur
• You are able to work in a fast-paced environment within time constraints
What We Offer
• Our employees enjoy a positive work-life balance while thriving in an environment that is ever-changing and motivated by new and exciting challenges.
• We offer competitive compensation, a series of benefit options and pension packages, and the opportunity for success and growth across the organization.
• Westburne provides equal employment opportunities for all applicants. We encourage everyone to apply.
What Is Next
• If this is the right position for you, click apply.
• We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Job type: Full-time