Company: Albion Amusements Ltd.
** We are a "Single Unit" Traveling Carnival from Markdale, Ontario, Canada. Albion Amusements has a wide assortment of rides and concessions. All our Rides are licensed with TSSA. Safety first!**
Business Address: 774930 Hwy 10, Markdale, ON N0C 1H0
Work Location: We travel to various locations throughout Ontario.
Type of Employment: Full Time – Seasonal / 5-month contract
Anticipated Start Date: June 1, 2020
• Assist in the set-up and tear down of rides
• Operate rides and amusements
• Perform routine maintenance and safety inspections of attraction equipment
• Clean and maintain recreational facilities and grounds
• Collect tickets and admit patrons to amusement parks and rides
• Assist patrons on and off rides
• Secure and release safety belts and bars
• Participate in the upkeep of the overall appearance of the shows and rides
• May drive trucks, vans and other vehicles to transport amusement rides, games and other attractions to amusement attraction sites
-Education: Not required
-Experience: Experience an asset
-On-the-job training is provided
-Driver’s license is an asset
-Standing for extended periods
-Willing to travel regularly
Salary: $14.00 to $16.00 hourly, 40-44 Hours per week
-Accommodation available. Bunk rooms in trailer will be provided at no cost.
-Travel expenses costs covered if worker needs to relocate for the season.
-Transportation from one location to another is provided.
Work location and other information:
- Workers are required to travel to different cities throughout Ontario until October 2020. Workers needed for next season starting June 1, 2020.
-Work schedule will vary. We work weekends and possible overtime (extended hours). Schedules varies from day to day. Most common schedule will consist: Start 9:30am for set up end 7:00 pm usually 1 ½ break for lunch, with ½ breaks every 5 hours, as well as 15 min breaks. Our opening times are 11:00 am– 11:00 pm.
Apply by e-mail to: [email protected]
Apply by mail to: Box 530, Markdale, ON, N0C 1H0
Apply by fax to: 519-986-2909
Job type: Seasonal