Jay Patry Enterprises LLC.
Company: Jay Patry Enterprises LLC.
Business information: Real estate development, construction, rental and property management
Business Address: 692 McKay St., Kingston, ON K7M7G2
Work Location: Various locations throughout Kingston, Ottawa and London. Different construction / building sites.
Type of Employment: Full time – Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
Inspect, measure and mark surfaces to be covered
Measure, cut and fasten underlay and underpadding
Measure, cut and install carpeting on floors
Measure, cut and install resilient floor coverings
Prepare and install hardwood floors
Inspect and repair damaged floor coverings
Conduct moisture, temperature and other tests prior to flooring installations
Prepare floors for installations
Remove existing floor coverings and contaminants
Install carpeting on walls or other surfaces
Employ knee kickers and other equipment to stretch carpeting
Perform direct glue-down carpet installations
Perform double-bond carpet installations
Install outdoor carpets,
Install resilient stair components (special effects for the visually impaired)
Install materials on counter tops and raised platforms
Install vinyl decking materials
Prepare flooring plans and scheduling
Prepare tenders and quotations
Read and interpret blueprints, maps, drawings and specifications
Estimate costs and materials
- Education: Completion of high school
- Experience: Between 2 to 3 years of experience is required. If the candidate does not have 2 to 3 years of experience, then a post-secondary education certificate OR completion of a two-to three-year apprenticeship program is required.
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Handling heavy loads, Physically demanding, Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Work Site Environment: Dusty
- Personal suitability: Organized, Team player
- Weight handling: Up to 45 kg (100 lbs)
Salary: $19.00 to $21.00 per hour, 40 Hours per week
Benefits: Transportation costs covered if worker needs to relocate. Also, transportation from one work location to another will be provided.
-This position will require working Monday to Friday from 7:30 AM to 5:00 PM with 60 minutes of unpaid lunch and two 15-minute unpaid breaks
-The worker will rotate in different construction/building sites throughout London, Ottawa and Kingston.
Apply by e-mail to: [email protected]
Apply by mail to: 692 McKay St., Kingston, ON K7M 7G2
Job type: Full-time