Company: 2687089 Ontario Inc. / 501 Frontenac St. Inc.
Business information: Multi-residential real estate development. This position is needed for the cleaning and maintenance of the condominiums’ public areas.
Business Address: 692 McKay St., Kingston, ON K7M 7G2
Work Location: Various locations throughout Kingston, Ottawa and London. Different building sites.
Type of Employment: Full time – Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
• Sweep, mop, wash, wax and polish floors
• Dust furniture
• Vacuum carpeting and area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture
• Clean, disinfect and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances
• Clean and disinfect public areas such as elevators, hallways, gyms and general rooms
• Handle and report lost and found items
• Pick up debris and empty trash containers
• Wash windows, walls and ceilings
• Address customers' complaints or concerns
-Education: Not Required
-Experience: Experience is an asset
-Working Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment, Tight deadlines, Repetitive tasks, Handling heavy loads, Physically demanding
-Personal suitability: Flexibility, Team player, Reliability
Salary: $15.00 to $16.00 per hour, 40 Hours per week.
Benefits: Transportation costs covered if worker needs to relocate. Also, transportation from one work location to another will be provided.
-This position will require working Monday to Friday from 7:30 AM to 5:00 PM with 60 minutes of unpaid lunch and two 15-minute unpaid breaks
-The worker will rotate in different building sites throughout London, Ottawa and Kingston.
Apply by e-mail to: email@example.com
Job type: Full-time