Company: 1866009 Ontario Ltd. O/A LF Grafix Installation
Business Information: Installation of Graphics / Graphic Designs for Commercial and Industrial Businesses
Business address: 143 Whitchurch Mews, Mississauga, ON, L5A 4B2
Work Location: Same as above
Type of Employment: Full time - Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
• Review, evaluate and implement new administrative procedures
• Carry out administrative activities of the company
• Establish work priorities and ensure procedures are followed and deadlines are met
• Conduct analyses and oversee administrative operations related to budgeting, contracting and project planning and management processes
• Assist in the preparation of operating budget and maintain inventory and budgetary controls
• Oversee and co-ordinate office administrative procedures
• Assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals and correspondence
• Address customer’s complaints or concerns
• Prepare financial statements and reports
• Provide support with some accounting duties such as checking, receiving and sending client’s invoices.
-Education: Completion of secondary school is required.
-University degree or college diploma in Business or Public Administration is preferred.
-Computer literacy in the following programs is required (MYOB, MS Access, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Windows, Internet, Spreadsheet and Electronic mail)
- A minimum of 6 months of related experience to office administration including preparation of budget, maintain inventory, project planning and preparation of financial statements and reports is required.
-Working Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Overtime may be required
-Personal suitability: Ability to multitask, organized, reliability, flexibility, excellent oral communication, accurate, effective interpersonal skills
-Work site environment: Fast-paced environment, work under pressure, repetitive tasks
Salary: $23.76 to $25.00 hourly, 30-44 hours per week.
Benefits: Accommodation provided at a cost. Bonuses at the end of the year.
Important Information: Schedule: Monday to Friday, from 9am to 5pm. Flexibility on schedule is required as there will be days with less working hours than others but we guarantee 30 hours of work per week. Weekend work might be required if needed. 60 minutes of paid lunch.
Apply by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job type: Full-time